RedHat Job Openings 2016-2017 for Freshers - Apply Online. RedHat Recruitment in Pune for freshers as Technical Training Content Developer position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
RedHat Job Openings 2016-2017 for Freshers:
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Job Role||Technical Training Content Developer|
|Industry Type||IT -Software|
- The Red Hat Customer Experience and Engagement (CEE) organization is seeking a Technical Training Content Developer to design and establish training content about the configuration, troubleshooting, and usage of Red Hat enterprise products and solutions for associates, partners, and customers.
- In this role, you will collaborate with subject matter experts, technical support staff, and support product managers, and partner with training content managers to develop specifications for course content, prepare lesson plans, and ensure materials are applicable and reflective of current product features.
- As a Technical Training Content Developer, you'll also develop traditional and virtual self-service training content for technical CEE associates that focuses on soft skills, tools, internal processes, and customer support workflow.
- Develop middleware and other technical training materials for technical support audiences that focus on customer support workflow, tools, personal qualities, and technical competencies
- Consult with various teams within the Customer Experience & Engagement organization on training best practices, learning objectives, and general training strategies
- Work with other content developers to develop improved developer processes, tooling and QA testing as needed
- Create lab-based training using a virtual lab environment as well as content development tooling
- Review previously published modules and update based on current learner needs
- Collaborate with the internal knowledge team to align training topics with Red Hat Customer Portal content topics
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or business
- Knowledge and working experience with Middleware technologies such as EAP, Fuse and Red Hat Mobile Application Platform
- Knowledge and working experience with devops technology
- Ability to design, create, and organize training content into traditional classroom and eLearning modalities
- Experience working with learning management systems and virtual lab environments; familiarity with SCORM and Git is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of Red Hat's product portfolio and open source software
- Experience in a support organization strongly preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills and and cross-functional relationship building skills
- Creative, self-motivated, and capable of working independently as well as part of a globally distributed team without daily supervision
- Experience administering Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) is required; Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is preferred
Redhat Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For Redhat Recruitment 2016:
Share This Job Opening...!!