Qualcomm Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers - Bluetooth Developer. Qualcomm Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Bluetooth Developer position. BE, B.Tech freshers candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Qualcomm Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers:
|Job Role||Bluetooth Developer|
|Industry Type||IT Software|
- The role of the Staff Engineer is to develop software CSRs range of Bluetooth chips.
- This will include embedded software running on the on-chip processors and associated software running on a host processor. For the embedded software, this involves coding in C and assembly language within a resource constrained multi-processor environment.
- Host software is written in a high level language such as C/C++. In addition to this development of test system is required which makes use of scripting languages such as Perl and Python.
- The Staff Engineer will be responsible for delivering the software with appropriate quality on a timescale agreed with the Staff Engineer/Manager. Should be able to work with minimal supervision and will needed to technically lead and mentor members of the team.
- Task definition and work breakdown including time estimation.
- Detailed architecture and design of complex areas including enhancing and adapting existing design to suit software requirements
- Develops and tests software of major scale and complexity to agreed timescales.
- Maintenance of software including defect investigation.
- Delivery of high quality software in line with the departments processes.
- Conducts peer software reviews.
- Creates relevant documentation following the departments processes.
- Interacts with FAEs/Customers to help them resolve issues found in software.
Person Specific Required:
- Excellent C programming skills with proven experience of writing efficient code for low powered and memory constrained systems.
- Excellent Bluetooth Protocol knowledge.
- In-depth embedded system knowledge with experience in design and development of profiles or protocol stack layers.
- Excellent problem solving ability with experience in diagnosing complex system issues. This should include very strong debugging techniques.
- Strong communication skills with ability to evaluate and create design documentation detailing complex features and relationships.
- Excellent understanding of software architecture including knowledge of reverse engineering.
- Effective team player.
- B.Tech/B.E. Computers, Electronics, Electrical, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- Good understanding of Digital Signal Processing from the Audio perspective. Proven experience of configuring/debugging Audio Interfaces (PCM, I2S, SPDIF, ADC/DAC etc.).
- Prior experience of working on CSR chips and CSRs ADK/SDK environment is an added advantage. Capable of managing and allocating work for a small team.
- Commercial awareness understands the dynamics of the customer/client relationship. Experience with software configuration tools, preferably Perforce.
- Understanding of scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Tcl/Tk. Willing to travel to other CSR locations for knowledge transfer and project cooperation.
Qualcomm Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Wells Fargo Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers - Quality Assurance Analyst
- Aon Walkin Drive in Noida for Freshers on 5th and 6th September 2016
- Teamware Freshers Walkin Drive for Windows Support Engineer from 6th to 10th September 2016
- HCL Walkin Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers on 10th September 2016 (900 Openings)
How To Apply For Qualcomm Recruitment 2016:
Share This Job Opening...!!