NIIT Jobs for Associate System Administrator freshers - Apply Online. NIIT Job Openings in Ahmedabad for freshers as Associate System Administrator position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
NIIT Jobs for Associate System Administrator freshers:
|Company Name||NIIT Limited|
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate System Administrator|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About NIIT Company:
NIIT Technologies is a leading global IT solutions organization, servicing customers in Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. It offers services in Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management Services, IP Asset or Platform Solutions, and Business Process Management to organisations in the Financial Services, Travel & Transportation, Manufacturing/Distribution, and Government sectors. The Company adheres to major global benchmarks and standards, having secured the ISO 9001:2000 certifications and the ISO: 27001 Information Security Management accreditation. NIIT Technologies also follows global standards of development. It has been assessed at Level 5 of SEI CMMi version 1.2. NIIT Technologies Business Process Management conforms to the highest quality standards such as COPC and Six Sigma. Its data centre operations are assessed at the international ISO 20000 IT management standards.
- Projects (includes Desktop deployment,Imaging,HW upgrade,NAS,Netbook activation etc.)
- Responsible for Security & Compliance for Antivirus,Lansweeper and Windows Update Services
- Managing and Maintaining Centre IT Infra Uptime
- Proper and timely closure of Helpdesk tickets
- Maintaining Hardware and Software Inventory for the centre
- Responsible for managing and maintaining SLT infrastructure and doing on time preventive maintenance
- Must have good knowledge of handling IT Infra for managing and installing Windows OS,networking,security,managing hardware etc.
NIIT Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How to Apply for NIIT Recruitment 2016-2017:
Share This Job Opening...!!