Muthoot Finance Walkin Drive for Freshers From 4th to 6th October 2016. Muthoot Finance Job Openings in Multiple locations for freshers for Customer Care, Relation Ship Executive vacancies. Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
Muthoot Finance Walkin Drive for Freshers:
|Company Name||Muthoot Finance Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Jalandhar, Ludhiyana, Chandigarh, Mohali|
|Job Role||Customer Care Executive|
|Industry Type||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
|Salary||1,00,000 – 1,75,000 P.A|
Muthoot Company Profile:
Muthoot Finance or The Muthoot Group is the largest financial group of its kind in the country.Established in 1887,the group is today, a well diversified, value based corporate house with an unblemished track record spanning several decades. The Group has interests in 16 diverse businesses including Banking & Financing, Leasing & Hire Purchase, Money Transfer, Foreign Exchange, Insurance, Information Technology, Hotel & Hospitality, Education & Healthcare, Media, Power Generation, to name a few. The group is an equal opportunity employer and acknowledges excellent performance, loyalty and sincerity by way of fast track growth.
- Effective lobby management i.e. Responsible to attending walk -in clients at Branches.
- Extending courteous support to all walk-in customers and educating them about the product & services company offers.
- Responsible for accepting & appraising gold jewellery as per company norms.
- Ensuring proper Verification & Valuation of Collateral Securities and Documents.
- Appraise availability of cash position at the Branch/Bank and inform the requirements to the Manager.
- Verification of daily cash balance, Fund management, bank account operations and bank reconciliation to be exclusively monitored by the Branch Manager.
- Effective handling of software i.e. CBS/ CRM and ensuring all KYC entries in the same.
- Responsible for processing/ documentations of Loans & other financial services.
- Responsible for cross selling of all products and achieving of individual & branch targets.
- Responsible for conducting field visits and meeting corporate customers for business development.
- Responsible for ATM monitoring & functioning if the same is attached to the branch.
- Ensuring following of all procedures & policies as per laid down by the organization.
- Ensuring TAT in handling emails, Co-ordination with Regional & Corporate Offices and all other day-to-day Administrative activities.
- Coordination with various Banks & preparation of BRS.
- Responsible for completion of all Accounts related works in the branch.
- Maintenance of Important formats & documents like Gold Loan/ Vault/Key Movement/ CIT/GIT Register/ Safe Custody / Bond Delivery/Packet Movement/Token Lost.
- Responsible for removing of audit objections and irregularities.
- Responsible for safe guarding Cash, Gold and other valuables in the branch
- Efficiency in conducting supervisory duties when and if required as per the Branch Managers guidelines.
- Responsible to maintain up-keep of the branch and ensure confidential in all dealings.
- Responsible for tele-calling customers for following up on interest collection regularly.
- Responsible for winning back old customers and ensuring that customer portfolio of the branch is maintained and enhanced.
- Target based Job
- New Customer Acquisition and Attending all product enquiries (through normal branch walkins, sales activities, marketing promotions etc)
- Follow up for Interest Collection and NPA reduction
- She will ensure that the company delivers the highest standards of service to customers.
- CCEs should cross-sell to all new customers & prospective customers walking-in for any product enquiry
- She will provide information to customers regarding the company offerings.
- She will receive, evaluate, and answer customer inquiries.
- She will analyse the needs of customer and offer him/her services accordingly.
- Encourage all employees to display the highest standards of service at all times
- Identify the customers who are, or should be, served by the company.
- Work closely with the account teams to provide premium service for our customers.
- Assist in identifying opportunities within accounts.
- Improve client retention through strong customer focus and attention
Muthoot Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Muthoot Finance Walkin Details:
Date : 4th Oct 2016
Muthoot Finance Ltd, A-33/34, 1st Floor,
Ring Road, Rajouri Garden,
Near Raja Garden flyover, Or Above Next Showroom ,
Delhi – 110027, Ph- 49864402,03,04,05
Date: 5 Oct 2016, WednesdayGhaziyabad Venue:
Muthoot Finace Ltd, 2nd floor plot no 20,
Dharsan Tower Sec- 4 vasahali
Ghaziyabad – 201010 Ph-0120-4977201, 228
Date: 6th October 2016
Delhi Interview Venue:
The Muthoot finance limited Plot no-65/7 ,
Back side entry, Main new rohtak road,
Karol Bagh,Above ICICI Bank, New Delhi-110005.
Ph- -49213103, 04, 05
Previous Muthoot Walkin Dates:
Muthoot Finance Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 25th September 2016
Walk-in Time: 10 AM
Sector 35B Chandigarh
Contact person: Ms. Jayalakshmi/ Ms. Priti
2. Ludhiana Muthoot Office Dhasmesh Towers ,
Above Axis Bank , Dugri Road . Ludhiana
Contact person: Ms. Deepa
3. Jalandhar – Muthoot Office 2nd floor,
C.S. chitti tower, Nakodar Chowk,
Contact Person: Ms. Nidhi