Morgan Stanley Job Openings 2016-2017 in Bangalore for Freshers - QA Developer. Morgan Stanley Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as QA Developer Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Morgan Stanley Job Openings 2016-2017 in Bangalore:
|Company Name||Morgan Stanley|
|Job Role||QA Developer|
- Work closely with the Development Team to understand how the automation could enable quick testing
- Partnering with the Horizontal Services teams for GUI Automation, Back End Tooling and Regression Services.
- Lead and coach QA Engineers on how to use the automated testing frameworks and tools (building example tests, documentation, leading training sessions)
- Build internal applications as needed to support the QA team and automate manual QA processes (test data management, test environments, tools, reporting, etc.)
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously that will require: requirements gathering by working closely with Operations and Development Teams, test planning and test execution.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of Test Requirements, Test plans, Test Cases in the Test Repository - ALM
- Ensuring testing delivered to schedule, budgeted resources & quality.
- Drive changes in test processes to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Excellent communications skills to report status and progress updates to Senior Management in QAPM, Development/ Operations teams.
- Excellent test analysis skills (Ideally - ISEB Software Tester or Industry recognized testing qualification)
- Excellent Functional & Automation testing knowledge
- Strong experience with the Linux , SQL
- Experience of testing message based applications.
- Should have some exposure to BDD (JBehave / Cucumber/ Fitness / Concordion)
- Proficient in traditional RDBMS schema and SQL, particularly Sybase, DB2
- Should have developed one or more with Backend Testing Solutions using Python / Perl / JS / Java
- Experience of working in the financial services industry and trade technologies
- Experience/Exposure with UI Automation (Selenium/Test Complete) would be added benefit
- Experience of managing a Global Team
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills are essential
- Excellent knowledge of ALM
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Morgan Stanley Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2016-2017:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!