JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers in Mumbai. JPMorgan Chase Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Analyst Global Finance position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers:
|Company Name||JPMorgan Chase|
|Job Role||Analyst Global Finance|
About The Company:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
- The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining the entire Corporate Sector Hierarchy, ensuring that all hierarchy related change requests have been completed correctly and will also assist the Corporate Sector Org expert with day-to-day reporting and related responsibilities.
- The position will work closely with the staff in New York/Columbus to help in their hierarchy and MIS reporting requirements.
- Focus on the Corporate Sector Hierarchy management functions
- Interact with functional Relationship Managers and business partners within the CP&A group
- Present to Senior Management with overview of Org movements, volume of requests received and executed and forward looking impact on the P&Ls.
- Participate in projects related to the development of an effective hierarchy maintenance framework.
- Administer a mindset throughout the function to process requests basis materiality.
- Graduates with 0-3 years of exp
- Excellent analytical, customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly communicate and present information
- Must be detail-oriented, but also able to summarize data to assist with management decisions
- Ability to understand complex systems and partner to drive change
- Proactively manage the process, respond immediately to issues, and offer solutions
- Manage multiple priorities and time sensitive deliverables
- Focused and deliver consistently with accuracy
JPMorgan Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For JP Morgan Recruitment 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!