JPMorgan Chase Jobs for Freshers as Java Application Developer. JPMorgan Chase Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Java Application Developer position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
JPMorgan Chase Jobs for Freshers as Java Application Developer:
|Company Name||JPMorgan Chase|
|Job Role||Java Application Developer|
About The Company:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
- As a developer you will participate in the technical design and vision of new applications and ensuring successful implementation. You will participate in design and code reviews, incorporate security requirements into the design and provide input to the information/data flow.
- Comply with project life cycle methodology and adhere to IT control policies and guidelines. Incorporate corporate architectural standards into application design specifications.
- Identify applicable system platform, components, and dependencies. Document application specifications.
- Provide uniform integration into legacy systems.
- Work with Compliance, Finance and Operations areas to elicit and document business requirements
- Develop, Deploy and support large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment
- Translate business requirements to a high level technical design and implementation
- Develop test plans and perform code reviews
- Monitor milestones and critical dates to identify potential jeopardy of schedule and identify / mitigate risk
- Domain expertise in compliance or finance is desired
- Excellent Core Java J2SE with Java 6/7
- Excellent Java Memory Management Fundamentals
- Multi-threaded Programming
- Java Frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate
- XML Parsing Exposure
- Experience developing SOA services (REST & XML/RPC)
- RDBMS experience preferably Oracle 11, including PL/SQL and stored procedures
- Source code control software
- Familiarity with the agile and scrum methodologies
- Investment Banking Asset Exposure
- Working understanding of front-end HTML/JS technologies such as JQuery, and AJAX
- UNIX shell scripting
- Continuous Integration Servers (e.g., Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Ext JS or other JS toolkits
- Demonstrate Continual Improvement in terms of Individual Performance
- Strong communication skills in English
JPMorgan Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs