Java J2EE Freshers Jobs – Soft Suave Technologies Walkin For BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech. Java J2EE Software Developer Fresher Walkin on 15th October – 16th October 2016. Eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at below mentioned venue.
Java J2EE Vacancy Details:
|Company Name||Soft Suave Technologies|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 to 1 Year|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
Java J2EE Job Description:
Soft Suave Technologies Pvt Ltd looking for candidates who has knowledge on Java, Core Java, Strong knowledge in OOPs concepts, J2EE,HTML,CSS,SQL.
OPTIONAL: IOS Objective C, Spring, Hibernate
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should be well versed in variety of technologies
- Should have designed at least one project module using object oriented analysis and design techniques
- Sound knowledge of modern software architecture and development techniques
- Good coding skills: Implementing UI validations.
- should be a go getter and interested in learning new technologies.
Soft Suave Technologies Selection Process:
Round (1): Optional quiz pattern
Round (2): Write and solve the program in JAVA
Round(3): Execute the program in system
Round(4): F2F Interview
Soft Suave Technologies Company profile:
We are India based company with branch in USA that provides offshore software development solutions to the clients around the globe. We provide dedicated staff / teams to clients. We completely concentrate on java, google app engine, google apps script and around google.
One stop solution for all your Web and mobile services.
- Website Applications.
- Software Applications in java.
- Android and IOS Mobile apps
- 24/7 Online Availability.
- Strong technology competency.
Soft Suave Technologies Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 15th October – 16th October 2016
Time: 9 AM
Soft Suave Technologies Pvt Ltd, 100,
Lake View Estate, Basement,
Kundrathur Main Road, M. S. Nagar,
Next to rajan tiles building, Porur,
Contact Person: Seetha