IBM Internship Jobs 2017 - IBM Hiring BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers. IBM job openings in Bangalore for the vacancies of Interns. Interested candidates can apply to IBM recruitment through the below provided IBM registration link.
Also see: IBM Test Pattern & IBM Placement Papers
IBM Internship Jobs Details:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
IBM Internship Eligibility Requirements:
- B.E/ B. Tech – CS/IS
- M.E/ M. Tech- CS/IS and related branches
- 70% in the highest pursuing education
- Must have knowledge of programming in C,C++, Java.
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- An above-average manager of time and resources
- Multi-tasking, and exceptional attention to detail required
- Professional dress/smart casual attire is required when at events/meetings
IBM Company Profile:IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Desired Candidate Profile For Internship:As an intern, we are looking for someone with strong analytic skills and a high desire to develop quality code in an agile process working with product managers/business analysts, architects and geographically distributed quality assurance engineers, software engineers, and solution engineers. Your prior knowledge of IaaS, SaaS and Cloud Service Brokerage, or the extreme desire to learn such topics, is preferred.
IBM Internship Roles & Responsibilities:
- Under guidance and supervision, you will be a member of the Engineering team, and as such, assist with the following activities-
- Work with IT product development teams on live projects in requirements gathering, project planning, programming and implementation
- Undergo specific training during the internship along with hands-on experience in software development.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
How To Apply For IBM Internship Jobs:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!