HCL Walkin Drive for Tech Support Freshers from 13th to 16th September 2016. HCL Job Openings in Chennai for freshers as Technical Support position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can crack the interview check HCL Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend this drive through below mentioned address.
HCL Walkin Drive for Tech Support Freshers:
|Company Name||HCL Technologies Limited|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Technical Support|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Center|
HCL is a $6.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 90,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 29 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms. For more information, please visit www.hcl.com
- HCL Technologies Ltd., a global IT giant, invites applications from candidates who satisfy the criteria given below for its Technical Chat Process.
- QUALIFICATION: Minimum 12+3 Years of Education
- Both FRESHERS and EXPERIENCED candidates can walk in.
- Work within the Web Chat team to provide online support for a leading fixed, mobile and broadband telecommunications Customer
- Deal with wide range of queries related to Technical, Sales & Service
- Identify and recommend operational and technological tools to improve efficiency
- Establish and maintain effective work procedures
- Review and ensure processes are in compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
- Respond to escalated issues regarding performance and quality
- Work Location: Chennai
- Shift: Rotational Shifts
- Salary: As per industry standards
HCL Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
HCL Walkin Drive 2016 Details:
Walk-in Date: 13th to 16th September 2016
Walkin Time: 11 AM – 6 PM
First Floor, Navin’s WSS Towers, 107, Harris Road,
Pudupet, Chennai 600 002.
Landmark: Near Casino Theatre, Mount Road