Also Check: Google Test Pattern & Google Recruitment
Google Off Campus Drive 2016-2017:
|Qualification||BA, BS Degree|
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in tools and testing.
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks.
- Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity.
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant internship or work experience, including development and/or test automation experience
- Master’s or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
- Deep knowledge of Internet technologies.
- Scripting skills in Perl, Shell or another common language.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For Google Recruitment 2016-2017: