Genpact Walkin Drive for Freshers in Noida From 28th to 30th September 2016. Genpact Job Openings in Noida and Gurgaon for freshers as F&A Process Position. B.Com, PG freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can crack the Genpact interview check Genpact placement papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Genpact Walkin Drive for Freshers in Noida:
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Noida|
|Job Role||F&A Process|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||50,000 - 1,50,000 P.A.|
About Genpact Company:
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India's largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities. Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Data quest 2005 BPO Company rankings.
- Successfully manage accounts receivables portfolio and collect on accounts past due.
- Establish and maintain accounts receivable communication with customers through phone/ e-mail.
- Assist the Accounts Receivable Supervisor with monthly and weekly ad hoc reporting activities.
- Ensure prompt, same-day payment applications and quick resolution of any discrepancies in payments (i.e. credits, charge back, etc.).
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in collections and credit environment
- Review invoices and check requests.
- Processing vendor invoices according to procedures.
- Process check requests.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Assist in month end closing.
- Prepare Journals at the end of the month after analysis of prepaid & accruals account etc.
- Prepare monthly close calendar and discuss status of activities with country controller every day in close.
- Prepare GL Reconciliations and identify open items and track closure with country controller.
- Performing task with accuracy and timelines.
- Track Intercompany reconciliation status and do necessary follow-up with relevant teams to get variances resolved before month end.
- Daily bank reconciliations and clearing. Identify open items and take it up with relevant teams to get closure before month end to ensure no open item after close is over.
Note:Mention "PRIYANKA" on top of the resume as HR Reference.
Genpact Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Genpact Walkin Details:Walk-in Date: 28th to 30th September 2016
Interview Timings: 10 AM - 2 PM
Genpact, Stellar Building,
7th Floor, Sector 135, Noida
Neartest Metro Station : Botanical Garden