Freshers Walkin Drive in Wipro Hyderabad from 6th to 9th September 2016. Wipro Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Customer Support Process position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You should practice Wipro BPO Placement Papers before going to interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Wipro Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
|Company Name||Wipro BPS Solutions Ltd|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduates|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Customer Support Process|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
At Wipro BPS, you will get a in-depth understanding about the best way to service the customer requirements by leveraging Quality, Innovation, a self-sustaining Process Framework, IT expertise and Domain knowledge.
In addition to our intensive new-hire training program and our scheduled development-oriented programs, we provide Learn and Earn options to fast track your career by offering a variety of paid education programs (SEED) affiliated with various reputed universities – these programs include both graduate and post-graduate options.
While best-of-breed facilities and infrastructure is a given, we believe that our iconic brand, our industry leading position and the exciting career opportunities differentiate us from the rest of the industry.
- Should have excellent command over English, Hindi & Telugu
- Confident while communicating
- Should have good interpersonal Skills
- Should be comfortable working in 24/7 Shifts
- Should be comfortable working for 6 days a week.
- Any Graduate, Post Graduate, Under Graduate Freshers
- Any BPO experience upto 2 yrs.
Wipro BPO Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Wipro Walkin Recruitment 2016 Details:
Walk-in Date: 6th to 9th September 2016
Walk-in Time: 11 AM – 1 PM
Survey no 203/21, Phase II, Gate 3,
Contact Person: Rajitha