Eaton Job Openings 2016-2017 for Freshers in Pune. Eaton Job Openings in Pune for Freshers as Structural Mechanic Engineer Position. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to Apply for this position. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
Eaton Job Openings 2016-2017:
|Job Role||Structural Mechanic Engineer|
About The Company:
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com In 2003, Eaton Corporation, USA embarked on a journey to set up a best in class engineering center in Pune – the Eaton India Engineering Center (EIEC). The center has completed its first phase of growth and has emerged as a major product engineering, design development center for Eaton’s global customers – primarily in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
- Eaton India Innovation Center (EIIC) – Modeling & Simulation Centre of Excellence has Engineer’s open position. Selected individual will be responsible for Structural analysis of various Eaton products for static and fatigue CTQs. Individual will be required to partner with global teams, understand the design intent, develop and validate structural analysis models to substantiate the engineering designs.
- Collaborate with a technology and product team to define problem statements
- Participate in development of digital prototype methodologies in Structural Mechanics domain
- Deploy developed DP methodologies in Eaton products to strengthen “Analysis First” strategy
- Liaison with the test lab to validate DP prediction and suggest test procedures including measurement systems
- Candidate should have Master’s degree in Mechanical / Aerospace / Applied Mechanics / Civil Engineering with Machine Design / Structural Mechanics / Computational Modeling specialization from reputed institute (full time course) with 0-3 years of experience in structural analysis of mechanical components.
- Candidate must have thorough knowledge of Finite Element Methods, Strength of Materials & Machine Design. Hands on experience on CAE software programs such as ANSYS, ABAQUS, Hypermesh, FEsafe, etc. will be added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and deploying Structural Mechanics analysis methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Experience in creating business compelling proposal
- It is desired for the candidate to have understanding of analytical calculations and test data correlation methods. Candidate must have demonstrated ability to interpret, summarize and communicate analysis results to global audience along with technical and/or design recommendations.
Related Fresher Jobs: