Deloitte Hyderabad Hiring for Computer Science Freshers 2016-2017. Deloitte Recruitment in Hyderabad for fresher as Associate Analyst position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link. Practice Deloitte placement papers before attending the recruitment drive. So that you can easily crack the written exam.
Also Check: Deloitte Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers & Deloitte Test Pattern
Deloitte Hyderabad Hiring for Computer Science Freshers :
|Qualification||Bleacher's Computer Science|
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
About The Company:
We are one of the leading professional services organisations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities - Mumbai , Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda. Whether you are seeking to enhance & develop local business, expand into new markets or invest in India, we can work with you in achieving your business vision. When you come to us, you get the kind of global thinking that helps us approach business challenges more broadly and deeply, bringing greater value to our clients.
- The Associate Analysts that join the Firm are recent college graduates. Their work experience is generally limited to a few internships, usually not exceeding three - six months.
- Regardless of the service line they are assigned to, Associate Analysts are expected to develop strong technical skills in the system/ technology area they will be working in.
- As part of the on boarding process on projects, Associate Analysts will be provided with training/awareness aimed at building their proficiency in the role.
- It involves development of technical and behavioral skills as per defined proficiency levels (as per the Expectation Framework), understanding of the Firm specific tools and methodologies and focused capability building on communication excellence as per Deloitte standards.
- Create, monitor and close Sales force and Service Desk cases in a timelymanner meeting the Service Level Expectation (SLE)
- Manage Live Chat’s
- Contribute knowledge articles
- Manage support queues, including following up on open issues, assisting withissue resolution, escalating issues, working directly with the other referralteams
- Ensure customer satisfaction by proper escalation within a quick turnaroundtime
- Answer inquiries in the areas of content, learning organization and contacts,where to find certain learning information, e-learning guide, etc
- Redirect inquiries about systems and functionality to appropriate resourceswithin a tracking system
- Participate in systems Testing as and when required
- Participate in firm & process initiatives as needed
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Works on problems / projects of moderately complex scope
- Participates as a member of the project team; Owns and collaborates with team members by working with them to optimize and deliver on assigned tasks
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the team
- Communicates key findings to project team leader and extended project network (as applicable)
- Contributes to improving and monitoring - discovering issues and delivering better value to the customer
- Communicate effectively with Team lead, team members. Presents and discusses work results clearly
- Bachelor’s Computer Science or Computer Application
- 0-1 year related technical experiences (includes certification/ internship projects)
- Proficient in business communication skills at entry level (spoken and written)
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Pro-active and self-starting individual
- Have a “client focused” orientation
- Ability to learn and apply new technology/technical codes /enterprise solutions
- Experience in codes using languages such as Java, C, C++, C#, etc
- Basic understanding of relational database management system
- Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting
- Ability to apply beginner level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common technical issues
- MS Office knowledge.
- Willingness and Ability to Learn and Execute
- Good Analytic Thinking and Team Skills.
- Clear the Deloitte determined communication excellence benchmark
Deloitte Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Wells Fargo Off Campus Recruitment 2016-2017 for Database Analyst
- Northern Trust Financial Analyst Freshers Walkin Drive from 13th to 15th September 2016
- Vertex Walkin Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers from 12th to 17th September 2016
- Accenture Walkins Drive for freshers in Mumbai on 14th September 2016