Deloitte Walkin Drive for 2015, 2016 Passout Freshers on 17th September 2016. Deloitte Job Openings in Pune for Freshers as Software Professional position. B.Sc, BCA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location. Please register using the below link.
Also Check: Deloitte Test Pattren
Deloitte Walkin Drive in Pune for freshers:
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Software Professional|
|Salary||3,00,000 – 3,25,000 P.A|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
About Deloitte Company:
The organisational structure of our parent organization, Deloitte LLP (Deloitte) and our collaborative approach integrate our consulting services with other Deloitte subsidiaries offering tax services, financial advisory services, and risk management capabilities.
- Function Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Service line/Service Area Technology Consulting
- Job level Associate Business Technology Analyst
- Professional qualification BSc (Computers / IT) or BCA
- Works on problems / projects of moderately complex scope
- Participates as a member of the project team; Owns and collaborates with team members by working with them to optimize and deliver on assigned tasks
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the team
- Communicates key findings to project team leader and extended project network (as applicable)
- Contributes to improving and monitoring – discovering issues and delivering better value to the customer
- Communicate effectively with Team lead, team members. Presents and discusses work results clearly
- BSc (Computers / IT) or BCA
- Year of graduation: 2015 or 2016.
- 0-1 year related technical experiences (includes certification/ internship projects)
- Proficient in business communication skills at entry level (spoken and written)
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Pro-active and self-starting individual
- Have a client focused orientation
- Ability to learn and apply new technology/technical codes /enterprise solutions
- Experience in codes using languages such as Java, C, C++, C#, etc
- Basic understanding of relational database management system
- Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting
- Ability to apply beginner level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common technical issues
- MS Office knowledge.
- Willingness and Ability to Learn and Execute
- Good Analytic Thinking and Team Skills.
- Clear the Deloitte determined communication excellence benchmark
Deloitte Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Deloitte Walk-In Recruitment 2016 Details:
Walk-in-Interview for Deloitte in Pune on 17th September 2016. Please register using the below link.
(If the Hyperlink is not working, please copy and paste the link in the browser address bar.)