Dell Recruitment 2016-2017 for Database Admin Adviser. Dell Job Openings in Pune for freshers as Database Admin Adviser position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Dell Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers & Dell Test Pattern
Dell Recruitment 2016-2017 for Database Admin Adviser:
|Job Role||Database Admin Adviser|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- This team provide 24 X 7 operational support all Production, Development, DR & QA infrastructure.
- Primary responsibility of the team is to provide support to all standardized & predefined scope of infrastructure in all area taking into account business requirements, priorities, risks, synergies and technical / regulatory constraints –
- Event/fault monitoring and remediation
- Incident & problem management
- User requests & issues management
- Change & vulnerability management
- All core database administration tasks
- Escalating cases with vendor
- Participate in testing & on-boarding new production/services
- Members should be flexible to extend his day as per workload, if needed
- This team is also responsible for planning, supporting and executing global and regional infrastructure projects.
- All the services have defined SLA and deliverables are measured against predefined KPIs.
- Team work as integral part of global DBServices team, collaborate & work hand-in-hand with regional DBAs around the globe.
- Good knowledge in production environment support in solaris and linux
- Scope of DBA work
- Capable of performing Database Administration in Sybase ASE & Replication Servers tasks independently in Sybase ASE 11x,12.5x,15x,15.7x & Sybase Replication 12x,12.6x & 15.7x
- Database Lifecycle Management – Database creation, setup & decommissioning, user/space management, upgrades, migrations, DB cloning
- Database backup, restore & recovery using Sybase native methods, SQL Backtrack & Commvault
- Diagnose and resolve performance, connectivity, security and database corruption issues in a critical production environment
- Setup and maintain High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions in Sybase using Sybase Replication
- Troubleshooting ASE/Replication server
- Familiar in Unix system administration relevant to Sybase database management.
- Operational knowledge in Sybase Replication, DCO, SRDF, DR solution & High Availability
- Good scripting skills in UNIX shell/Perl environment
- Experience in supporting multiple and large sybase databases environment
Dell Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs