CSC Recruitment Drive for Freshers in Chennai – Apply Online. CSC Job Openings in Chennai for freshers as Finance Associate Position. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also check: CSC Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers & CSC Test Pattern
CSC Recruitment Drive for Freshers in Chennai:
|Job Role||Finance Associate|
- Assists in performing financial analyses including budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, correcting, and financial modeling to provide information to management.
- Assists in collecting budget, midyear forecast and other financial information to provide information about profit and loss.
- Assists in analyzing budget, midyear forecast and other financial information and recommends corrections of basic problems or inconsistencies to management.
- Assists in developing and maintaining financial statements using accounting and budgeting software in order to provide standardized reports to customers and management.
- May provide some financial training to employees in order to enhance their understanding and to assist them in completion of budgets and other financial analyses.
- Monitors and resolves problems and provides user organizations with financial reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in finance or accounting
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Experience working with financial analysis
- Communication skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
CSC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs