CSC Hiring for Graduate Freshers in Chennai – Business Associate. CSC Job Openings in Chennai for freshers as Finance Associate Position. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link. Also read CSC interview experience from fellow job seekers to know more about CSC selection process.
Also check: CSC Recruitment 2017 for freshers & CSC Test Pattern
CSC Hiring for Graduate Freshers in Chennai:
|Job Role||Business Associate|
- Analyzes, documents and renews business processes in order to improve business processes and meet or exceed service level agreements.
- Develops implementation plans; performs implementation support activities; assists with implementation of schedules and action lists.
- Assists in the introduction of the new business processes to ensure a seamless transition from old to new business processes.
- Identifies and obtains required resources for assigned projects to ensure successful implementation of new business process.
- Identifies and implements business process solutions through various types of system deployment as required to meet service level agreements.
- Willingness to work in a call center environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of process engineering or technical consulting experience
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience working with client business processes
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Willing to work on shift and on a rotational basis including US timezone
CSC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs