CMS Walkin Drive for BE, B.Tech Freshers from 6th to 8th September 2016. CMS Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Associate trainee Engineer position. BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
CMS Walkin Drive for BE, B.Tech Freshers:
|Company Name||CMS IT services|
|Job Role||Associate Trainee Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
|Salary||50,000 – 9,00,000 P.A|
About The Company:
As one of India’s top IT services firms, CMS IT services has support infrastructure spread across 30 branches and 220 direct support locations in India. CMS provides complete solutions to large corporations across all sectors, including banking, insurance, retail, telecom and manufacturing.
CMS IT Services (A Blackstone Portfolio Company) provides new, cost effective and cutting edge IT infrastructure solutions that are reliable, resilient and responsive. We have extensive experience in managing complex IT implementation projects and integration of emerging technologies in a dynamic environment.
CMS Managed IT Services includes high quality, end-to-end IT infrastructure solutions to cost-effectively manage your IT operations efficiently. CMS’ Product Support Services includes superior technical support with access to certified skilled expertise, secure processes and innovative technology support solutions.
- We, CMS IT services Pvt Ltd are currently hiring for freshers.
- Looking for only BE/B.tech or Diploma (3 years) degree holders passout in 2014/15/16 only.
- No back papers can be considered.
- Job profile will be into Technical support where you have to work for field support.
- Stipend will be 8K per month till 1 year
- Candidates will be given training on Technical (Hardware & networking) skills for 15 days from our training institute and then will be getting trained while working on the job.
CMS Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
CMS Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 6th to 8th September 2016
Walk-in Time: 10 AM – 3 PM
SP-8, Ambattur Industrial Estate,
Sector – 2, Street 1 Ambattur,
Chennai-600058 (Behind Industrial Estate bus stop).
Contact Person: Suganthi/Praveen