CGI Off Campus Drive for Freshers on 1st October 2016. CGI Recruitment in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and Hyderabad for Associate Software Engineer Position. Only 2015 and 2016 Batch Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You should check CGI Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: CGI Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers & CGI Test Pattern
CGI Off Campus 2016 - 2017 for Freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai|
|Event Date||1st October 2016|
|Last Date||16th October 2016|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
About CGI Company:
- 2015/2016 batch BE /B.Tech /ME /M.Tech /MCA (CS/IT,ECE,Telecom)
- Your aggregate marks of all semesters put together should be more than 65% in case of highest professional degree
- X/ XII marks should be > 60%
- Good pH Score
- Training certificate is not mandatory
Apply only if you agree to the following:
- I am willing to work at any of the CGI locations from where either CGI or any of its clients operate or function.
- I am willing to work in IT – Development, Maintenance, Support or Testing groups of CGI that are already in existence or may be established/constituted in the future as part of its business/operational diversification or growth.
- I am flexible to work in any kind of shift - day or night, as applicable to my process as assigned to me without any obligation or bindings, that I am being assigned/allocated.
- Apply only if you have all semester mark sheets along with Provisional Degree certificate in original
- Candidates willing to commit for atleast a 24 months tenure need to apply.
CGI Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: