Caterpillar Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers - Associate IT Analyst. Caterpillar Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Associate IT Analyst Position. Any Graduate fresher candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Caterpillar Placement Papers
Caterpillar Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers:
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate IT Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- As an Information Technology (IT) Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications.
- You will develop your professional network and leadership skills, assisting in the creation and support of IT Solutions that enable Caterpillar success. Further, you will contribute real value by developing, integrating, and/or supporting in-house and purchased applications or infrastructure solutions in order to solve business problems.
- This position will serve as a data analyst and work in CBS MDM (Master Data Management) team within GIS (Global Information Service).
- The incumbent will be responsible to process all kinds of master data includes for example customers, vendors, materials and accounts which can be used across modules in CBS (SAP) system, ensure integrity and quality of master data and also ensure data consistency with other existing corporate applications.
- Customers include internal Caterpillar organizations (service centers and/or worldwide business units, etc).
- Maintain (create / change) master data requests raised from different facilities, ensure data quality and data integrity in the system.
- Works on data problem identification, provide worldwide customer support and resolution to data inconsistencies, including off-shift support when needed.
- Works with limited assistance on increasingly complex data tool development, testing and sign-off.
- Under direction of more senior analysts, assists in the data support and data tool development on system projects and upgrade.
- Knowledgeable of current system environment, logic diagrams, testing and documentation.
- Follows established development and support processes.
- Improve functional support processes when needed
- Typically serves as a team member on one or more 6 Sigma projects.
- Limited travel required (Less than 5% of working time).
- Computer-related, Engineering-related or Finance-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent)
- Zero to two years of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences
- Pay attention to details, high sense of accountability and responsibility, able to manage own duties including setting priorities.
- Able to express self clearly and good at English
Caterpillar Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: