Attra Infotech Off Campus Drive 2016-2017:
|Company Name||Attra Infotech|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune|
|Event Date||13th October 2016|
|Last Date||11th October 2016|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
About The Company:
Attra is an IT solutions and services delivery firm with its focus on banking, finance and payments industry. They provide a broad range of IT services which include Consultancy, Application Management, Independent Testing, Portfolio Migration, Production Support and Integration. They address the changing needs of business with solutions that are flexible, cost-effective, quick to deploy and reliable.
Attra's team of over 1200 professionals bring in unique expertise - A combination of state-of-art technology and high domain knowledge. They have executed various projects where IT has been the strategic advantage to the Banking & Finance domain, provided consultancy services to bring in the best practices in the industry to our clients.
- Good analytical, logical, communication and programming skills are important.
- Fresh Graduates with aptitude in C/ C++/ .NET/ JAVA
- Knowledge in Mainframe and V+
- Candidates should have very good communication skills.
- 2016 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/EC) / MCA
- Good pH Score
- Good academics
- If offered, you should be willing to sign the 3 year service agreement for Rs 2 lakhs with the Attra Infotech.
- As a guarantee, you need to submit a cheque to the company at the time of joining. Please note you need not have that amount in your account. The same cheque will be returned to you on completion of 36 months service with company.
Attra Infotech Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply For Attra Infotech Off Campus Drive 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!