Aspect Jobs Recruitment 2016-2017 for QA Engineer – Bangalore. Aspect Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as QA Engineer position. BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Aspect Jobs Recruitment 2016-2017 for QA Engineer:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT Software|
- The Associate Engineer, QA is a team member for the development of tests for a specific product component. In this position, the Associate Engineer, QA works with more Principal and Higher level QA Engineers for direction and task assignments. Reviews test cases and plans with other QA members. May execute existing automated test scripts.
- Tests software products through the use of systematic procedures to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Modifies, and executes software test plans.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Responsible for participating in the evolution and execution of procedures for ensuring the quality of new features and releases of software.
- Isolates, reproduces and tracks bugs and verifies fixes.
- Executes test plans for manual and/or automated tests.
- Novice level knowledge of engineering tools, methods and processes.
- Ability to communicate technical information to internal audiences.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Strong service and teamwork skills.
- Works on projects of limited complexity.
- Ability to develop resolutions to problems of limited scope and follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Ability to use technical concepts to solve routine problems.
- Performs under direct management, supervision, and mentoring of a Senior Engineer or higher.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Four year degree in technical or engineering field (B.S. in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or related discipline strongly preferred) Minimum B.E. or MCA for Bangalore, India.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
Aspect Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
- Qualcomm Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers – Bluetooth Developer
- Wells Fargo Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers – Quality Assurance Analyst
- Aon Walkin Drive in Noida for Freshers on 5th and 6th September 2016
- Teamware Freshers Walkin Drive for Windows Support Engineer from 6th to 10th September 2016