Amazon Walkin Drive 2016-2017 for freshers from 6th to 10th September. Amazon Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Seller Support Associate position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You Can crack the interview check Amazon Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Amazon Test Pattern
Amazon Walkin Drive 2016-2017 for freshers:
|Experience||0 - 5 Years|
|Job Role||Seller Support Associate|
|Salary||2,75,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About The Company:
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
- The role of the Seller Support Associate provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across 11 worldwide locations.
- Amazon and Seller Support pride ourselves on growing talent and leadership from within, the Seller Support Associate role is an exciting entry point into an organisation with endless career opportunities.
- Candidates should expect to spend their initial 12-18 months learning the Seller Support business, perfecting their technical skills and customer advocacy as well as learning new skills such as mentorship, coaching, negotiation, process improvement and account management as they identify the next step in their career path with Amazon.
- Historically Seller Support Associates have progressed their careers with Amazon in areas such as editorial, data analysis, workflow & capacity planning and training as well as leadership roles i.e. team leads, supervisors and managers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- High energy, solution focused with a passion for customer service. The ideal candidate will demonstrate keen logical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to understand and empathize with sellers.
- Willingness to work to high performance targets as well as an inquisitive and improvement based approach to work are critical competencies for this role.
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction and couples this with proactive problem solving to provide exceptional support to sellers.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Education: 3rd level qualification Graduation
- Language: English proficiency
- 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact centre environment would be an advantage
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
- Process improvement awareness and experience
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
- BE, B.Tech Freshers Jobs at Surya Software Off Campus Drive on 15th September 2016
- Golden Technology Off Campus Drive 2016 - 2017 for freshers on 10th September 2016
- CEI Walkin Drive in Chennai for Freshers from 5th to 9th September 2016
- Capgemini Walkin Drive for 2015, 2016 Passout Freshers on 3rd September 2016
Amazon Walkin Details:Walk in Date: 6th to 10th September 2016
Time: 10 AM - 3 PM
Orion Building, GF, 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th Floor
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
K.R. Puram- Marathalli Ring Road,
Mahadevpura, Bangalore 560048
Landmark: Opposite Arena Mall
You can also see: HR Interview Tips, Group Discussion Tips and Resume Writing Tips
Share This Job Opening...!!