Amazon Mega Walkin Drive for Multiple Positions from 12th to 17th September 2016. Amazon Job Vacancies in Hyderabad for freshers for Multiple Positions. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend for this position. You can also check Amazon Placement Papers to clear the written exam and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check:Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers & Amazon Test Pattern
Amazon Hyderabad Freshers Walkin Drive:
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Multiple positions|
|Salary||1,75,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
We invite Freshers and Experienced candidates with good communication skills for below role.
Current Roles :
- Transaction Risk Investigator
- Transportation Operations Specialist
- Seller Support Associate
- Customer Service Associate
- Transaction Risk Investigator Minimum qualification is Graduation.
- Seller Support Associate Minimum qualification is Graduation.
- Transportation Operations Specialist – Minimum qualification is Graduation.
- Customer Service Associate Minimum qualification is 10+2
Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team in Hyderabad. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk. Ideal applicants will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals. They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
TOC (Transportation Operation Center) is the central command and control center for Transportation Execution across the Amazon Supply Chain network supporting multiple geographies like NA, UK, India and EU. It ensures hassle free, timely pick-up and delivery of freight from vendors to Amazon fulfillment centers (FC), from Amazon FCs to carrier hubs and from Amazon Delivery Stations to customers. In case of any exceptions, TOC steps in to resolve the issue and keeps all the stakeholders informed on the proceedings. Along with this tactical problem solving TOC is also charged with understanding trends in network exceptions and then automating processes or proposing process changes to streamline operations. This second aspect involves network monitoring and significant analysis of network data. Overall, TOC plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon transportation and thereby has a direct impact on Amazons ability to serve its customers on time.
Preview of a Transportation Operations Specialist:
A Trans Ops Specialist facilitates flow of information between different stakeholders (Delivery Associates/Delivery Service Providers/Station Managers/Customer Service Associates) and resolves any potential issues that impacts customer experience and delivery performance. A Trans Ops Specialist provides timely resolution to the issue in hand by researching & querying internal tools, by taking real-time decisions and having an effective communication with the stakeholders (over phone or email). An ideal candidate should be able to understand the issue and be able to drive Customer Experience without compromising on time. The candidate should have the basic understanding of Logistics and should be able to communicate clearly in the verbal and written form. The role will require the candidate to communicate with the stakeholders over the phone
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
Seller Support Associate:
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions
- Transaction Risk Investigator 290000/- to 420000/-
- Transportation Operations Specialist (Full Time) – 295000/- to 380000/-
- Transportation Operations Specialist (Fixed Term Contract) – 326000/-
- Seller Support Associate 270000/- to 350000/-
- Customer Service Associate 173000/- to 350000/-
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
- TCS BPS Walkin Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers on 12th to 16th September
- Deloitte Walkin Drive for 2015, 2016 Passout Freshers on 17th September 2016
- Ionidea Walkin Recruitment for Process Associate from 12th to 16th September 2016
- Acuvate Software Walkin Recruitment For 2016/15/14 Passouts in Bangalore
Amazon Walkin Details:
Walk in Date: 12th to 17th September 2016
Time: 10 AM – 3 PM
Building No: 9, 10th floor, Mind Space IT Raheja Park,
Hitec City, Hyderabad – 500081.
Contact Person: Imran