Amazon Job Openings for Software Development Engineer - Apply Online. Amazon Job Vacancies in Gurgaon for freshers for Software Development Engineer Position. Master's Degree freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You can also check Amazon Placement Papers to clear the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
Also Check:Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers & Test Pattern
Amazon Job Openings for Software Development Engineer:
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||IT - Software|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- The Seller Services (Seller Experience) division is one of the fastest growing businesses within Amazon. There are over 2.4 million merchants, ranging from students selling their text books to nation-wide retail chains, selling on Amazon’s international marketplaces.
- Collectively, these merchants are responsible for selling about 1/3rd of all items ordered from Amazon.com world-wide.
- The revenue and free cash flow generated by the Seller Services business are at the same proportions.
- This is an already-large business that is continuing to grow at a high rate year-over-year and we have several new initiatives that will further accelerate this trend.
- The technology platform is the cornerstone for our growth.
- The team is investing heavily in building a highly scalable global platform that can handle millions of transactions every month worth billions of dollars while maintaining buyer’s and seller’s trust on the platform.
- The team aspires to provide sellers with state-of-the-art tools using technologies such as Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing for managing their business. This unique combination of technologies has enabled the team to create a niche for the team within Amazon.
- The development team in Gurgaon, India has the charter to build this exhaustive platform for Sellers. We are looking for a development engineer for the Gurgaon team who is passionate about global development and building highly scalable and extensible platforms.
- The engineer will need to have strong focus on engineering excellence and performance metrics. He or she will also have very strong communication skills.
- Candidates must demonstrate technical leadership, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must have a strong customer focus
- Technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex technical issues and communicate directly with technical teams
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
- 0-3 years of experience in product development working on highly scalable systems
- Passion for building scalable, global, complex systems to solve problems with proven ability to deliver high quality software.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts.
- Experience of Test Driven Development methodology is an advantage
- Expert knowledge of Java or C/C++ is a must. Knowledge of Perl & Python would be an added advantage
- Ability to innovate and think out of box solutions
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Interglobe Walkin Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers on 26th September 2016
- Testing Jobs - Maveric Systems Walkin Drive for Freshers on 20th September 2016
- Tech Mahindra Walkin Drive for freshers from 19th to 22nd September 2016
- TCS Walkin Drive in Mumbai for Freshers from 19th to 23rd September 2016
How To Apply for Amazon Recruitment Details:
Share This Job Opening...!!