Amazon Hiring for Freshers in Bangalore – Software Development Engineer. Amazon Job Vacancies in Bangalore for freshers for Software Development Engineer Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You can also check Amazon Placement Papers to clear the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
Also Check:Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers & Amazon Test Pattern
Amazon Hiring for Freshers in Bangalore:
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||IT – Software|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- In other words, you will be working on products and solutions that enable us to place highly effective advertisements on a variety of Publishing sources – websites, Mobile apps, Tablet apps, gaming devices, TVs etc. You will be competing in a cutting edge space with other Advertising giants like Google, Yahoo, Facebook and a Microsoft with your products, and have tremendous business impact.
- As an SDE working in the Advertising team, you will not only be responsible for creative input into algorithms that maximize our revenue from Advertising, but you will also develop them in an Object Oriented and scalable way. The software that you design and develop will provide the highly reliable, low cost marketing solutions to Amazon.com, and other advertisers. You will be dealing with high transaction systems and web services supporting thousands of transactions per second.
- We are not tied to one technology. Instead, we use what is best suited for the purpose. All of our systems tend to be loosely coupled, communicating using synchronous and asynchronous messaging, leading to a classic distributed processing architecture. We also work on development of mobile SDK in Java and Objective C. We are looking for talented SDEs who enjoy working on creative algorithms, building large scale systems and who thrive in a fast paced fun environment. Knowing Java or C++ and Object-oriented Design is a must, and Perl and SQL are highly desired. Experience working with Linux is a big plus. Having worked on Mobile development would be preferable. If you have worked on web development focusing on mobile form factors, it would be an added advantage.
- Candidates must have a strong Computer Science background.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is a must.
- Fresher to 4 years of software development experience
- Proficiency in Java or C++, with Object-oriented Design
- Strong in Data Structures, Algorithms
- Must show strong ownership, bias for action and product sense.
- Understanding of XML, JS, CSS, HTML, and web application development is desirable.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Perl, SQL and experience with Linux
- Will have experience designing and supporting large-scale distributed systems in a production environment
- Ideal candidates will show excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs