UHG Job Openings 2016 - 2017 for Fresher - IT System Analyst. United Health Group Recruitment drive in Gurgaon for freshers as Associate IT System Analyst Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
UHG Job Openings 2016 - 2017 for Fresher:
|Company Name||United Health Group|
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Role||Associate IT System Analyst|
|Industry||IT - Software|
- Perform analysis of business goals, objectives, and needs of the general business environment. Plan and design business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support activities. Utilize data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner.
- Automating the identified reports preselected on priority
- Identifying the automation possibilities in the delivered reports
- Designing the reports from scratch by identifying the problem areas and delivering it as fully automated solution.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the reports production processes in detail where required
- Creating Dashboards out as per business logic/requirement.
- Design appropriate data repository and reporting tools that will be used to organize, analyze, and report data
- Continuously assess and improve data collection and reporting processes.
- Any Graduate /post Graduate
- 0-1 years of experience in Reporting & Automation domain
- Should have worked on some Analytical reports or created some Excel based applications in the past
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Should have Strong knowledge in Advance Excel.
- Should know VBA, VBS.
- Knowledge of SQL will be an added advantage
UHG Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs