Tibco Off Campus Drive 2016 – 2017 for Freshers in Hyderabad. Tibco Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Associate Solutions Consultant position. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Tibco Off Campus Drive 2016 – 2017 for Freshers:
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Solutions Consultant|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action. Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions.
With more than 10,000 customers, 3000 employees located in 33 countries, TIBCO has retained the speed and agility of a start-up. We value and encourage new ideas, direct communication, out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking and creative problem solving.
We’re looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
- Ability to execute to a plan and demonstrate dependability and ownership Leading the responsibility to prepare business and technical discussions and tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process.
- Understand, review and capture existing systems and processes at client side covering
- Business and technical aspects to understand current challenges and scalability issues.
- Extend domain and business expertise to the customer by evaluating and understanding critical business processes, with a focus on proposing solutions to address the business problems.
- Guide Bid management teams in understanding and responding to RFP/RFI/RFQ and preparing solution proposals.
- Engaging customers being a SPOC for all business and technical discussions at mid management and operations level.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders from management, engineering, marketing and delivery functions while designing solutions for the customers.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Computer Science
- Good communication skills and ability to understand and clarify complex issues and solutions
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating system
- Conceptual Knowledge of enterprise architecture integration, business process management and service-oriented architecture
- Knowledge of Databases (Preferred: Oracle, MySQL)
- Proficiency in general programming concepts
Tibco Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs