Test Engineer Jobs HCL Chennai for BE, B.Tech Graduates. HCL Job Openings in Chennai for Test Engineer position. You can also practice HCL Placement Papers before interview. BE, B.Tech Graduates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
You can practice: HCL Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers &
HCL Placement Papers & HCL Test Pattern and Syllabus
Test Engineer Jobs HCL Chennai for BE, B.Tech Graduates:
|Company Name||HCL Technologies Limited|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT Software|
About HCL Company:
HCL is a $6.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India - HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India's original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 90,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 29 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms. For more information, please visit www.hcl.com
- To test software code as per work allocated within the quality standards prescribed so as to meet the client requirements.
- To update test case execution status in the recording system and log defects
- To test the Functionality as per the Test plan and respective Test Cases.
- To coordinate with team (for discussions) and interact with client (for updates)
- To assist in Test Case creation from the Functional Specifications / Software Requirement Specification document.
HCL Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs