TESCO Walkin Drive for B.Sc, BCA, M.Sc, MCA Freshers from 10th to 12th August 2016. TESCO Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Technical Support Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
TESCO Walkin Drive for B.Sc, BCA, M.Sc, MCA Freshers:
|Company Name||TESCO Hindustan Service Centre|
|Qualification||B.Sc, BCA, M.Sc, MCA|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Role||Technical Support |
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||2,50,000 - 3,25,000 P.A|
About Tesco Company:
Tesco HSC (Hindustan Service Centre) is the centre of operations and technology for the Tesco Group, cutting across all aspects of retail. Setup in 2004, the centre located in Bangalore, provides strategic initiatives for Tesco across the globe. We are dedicated to make the Tesco experience better for 60 million customers across 5,400 stores worldwide, simpler for over 4,72,000 employees and achieve cost-efficiencies.
- Respond to queries via phone calls & e-mail, resolve problems and provide an agreed level of service to users in the business function they support.
- Assist in identifying, fixing and managing system failure (hardware, software, application and database). The reason for failure should be understood and future risks minimised.
- Identify areas of continuous improvement in ways of working.
- Identify and flag off risks with potential mitigating actions / controls.
- Assist the maintenance of technical documentation that details how systems have been built, maintained or changed.
- Work alongside technical support engineers to assist in the delivery of technical solutions from design to live implementation.
Tesco HSC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Tesco HSC Walkin Details:Walk-in Date: 10th to 12th August 2016
Time of Interview: 11 AM - 2 PM
Near Vydehi Hospital,
Contact Person: Ambili Shalimar