Teradata Hiring for Freshers in Hyderabad - Apply Online. Teradata Recruitment in Hyderabad for Change Control Specialist Position. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to apply this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Teradata Hiring for Freshers in Hyderabad:
|Job Role||Change Control Specialist|
- This is an opportunity for an individual to become a member of the Change Control team at Hyderabad, India. He/She will work with a team of engineers devoted to providing “World Class” service in support of these and other Teradata customers located around the world.
- The change control specialist is the owner of the customer’s change controls and is responsible for establishing and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- This role provides change control services and full system support that includes hardware and software.
- The change control specialist will provide leadership in the planning stages of installations and upgrades as well as project coordination during these activities and system support.
- Additionally, the role provides hardware and software first level technical support within the “Teradata Customers Services” (TCS) department of the Teradata division.
- This position requires 7 X 24 availability and willingness to work in shifts.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to; software and firmware, application upgrades, system analysis, customer satisfaction, asset management, change control pre-work documentation and individual development for mission critical customer support.
Skills and Attributes:
- Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
- Associates degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline
- Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in Host software (MVS, VM etc)
- Advance knowledge of Teradata, Linux, UNIX, Windows, mainframe operating systems (VM/MVS, etc.)
- Teradata Database experience
- Teradata Certification
- Advance knowledge of disk array architecture
Experience in highly complex system level test environments is desirable
· Experience with load utilities, stored procedures and functions is desirable
· Good at testing large scale data warehouse systems
· Experience with C, C , Java, Perl and XML programming is a plus
· Experience in agile development methodologies is a plus
Teradata certification is desirable- See more at: http://www.teradatacareers.com/templates/EMEACareers/detail.aspx?jid=161603&RegionId=12884905678#sthash.95sTyQ4A.dpuf
Teradata Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Teradata Recruitment 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!