Network Consulting Engineer Job Openings at Cisco Bangalore. Cisco Job Openings in Bangalore for Network Consulting Engineer Position. Any Graduate are eligible to apply online for Cisco vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Cisco Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers ,
Cisco Placement Papers & Cisco Test Pattern
Network Consulting Engineer Job Openings at Cisco:
|Job Role||Network Consulting Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About Cisco Company:
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide planning, Designing and Implementation services to Cisco’s Advanced Services Customers.
- Participates in or leads complex network migrations projects from Cisco to Cisco or any competitive platforms to Cisco.
- Delivers migration plans, with a thorough understanding of network, customers change management processes, migration processes and related dependencies.
- Work closely with the project manager on the engagement to ensure compliance to set processes, weekly progress and status checks, ongoing communications and meetings and drive technical leadership and solutions & deliverables discussions with the customers.
- Mentor, coach and guide other consultants and engineers on the project to enable them for delivery.
- Work closely with the sales and regional teams to participate and drive the preparation of proposals and Statements of Work. Identify & influence additional business opportunities in collaboration with sales team by leveraging knowledge of customer’s network, challenges and future plans.
- Ensure smooth closure of engagements using relationship with the customer and guide them to the next steps.
- Strong knowledge and expertise of below Cisco’s products and technologies is must :
- Cisco Products : Minimum 2 products :
- Cisco CRS Routers, Cisco ASR routers, Nexus, 6500, ISR routers, Enterprise switches, Cisco 7000 series routers, NCS 6000
- Technologies : LAN Switching, Layer 2 WAN technologies, BGP, OSPF, ISIS, IP/MPLS, QOS, Traffic engineering, Multicast, QOS, Layer2/3 VPNs , IPv6, Metro Ethernet services, VPLS, VPRN on a hybrid network comprising of Cisco and competitive platforms.
- Hands-on experience in installation, configuration, testing and troubleshooting and/or Network solution designing of Cisco routers and switch is must.
- Hands-on and troubleshooting on any of the below third party products would be highly preferred:
- Alcatel Lucent
- Prior experience of conducting customer workshops, High level and low level network design experience would be preferred.
- Scripting knowledge on Python, Pearl would be highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, ability to communicate technology strategy and architecture approach to engineers, executives, and Cisco customers.
- Strong consulting & client-facing skills to include cross-functional influence, external and internal consulting/partnering.
- Requires BS/BE/B.Tech degree or equivalent plus 8+ years of related experience in IT industry
- Certifications Preferred – CCIE ( Preferred ), CCIP, CCNA, CCNP ( Plus )
- Passionate, persuasive, charismatic thought leader capable of quickly establishing executive interest in Cisco services by articulating the value and business advantage of Cisco’s network migration services.
- A self-driven individual with the curiosity to learn, work in a fast paced changing environment, evolve continuously to keep pace with the Cisco’s solutions, technologies and industry trends, be an inspiration and trend setters for others.
- High-level, out-of-the-box thinking, analytical reasoning, and creative problem solving skills with the ability to convert thoughts to real and pragmatic execution
Cisco Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Cisco Recruitment 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!