NCR Recruitment for Graduate Freshers in India - August 2016. NCR Job Openings in across India for freshers as Customer Engineer Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
NCR Recruitment for Graduate Freshers in India:
|Company Name||NCR Corporation|
|Job Location||Anyware in India|
|Job Role||Customer Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About NCR Company:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Education and Experience:
- College degree or certificate in electronics or computer technology is preferred.
- One year of College level courses, equivalent military training, or training in electronics or computer technology.
- One year of electronics or computer training at a recognized trade school to include both theory and in-class hands on time.
- A+ Certification
- Job-related experience in electronic or electromechanical devices preferred, but not required
- Previous experience as an electronics bench or rework technician
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Customer Relations/Customer Satisfaction
- Build working relationships with customers and develop informal communication channels with customer account at the local level (ie Branch, Store or office).
- Responsible for ownership of all customer issues/needs that are voiced or observed and acts appropriately.
- Understands and performs the various customer Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements and elevates or escalates issues when appropriate, and/or according to established procedures.
- Communicates to all levels - Service/Installation Coordinator/Customer/Control Tower, throughout the entire service activity.
- Represents NCR in a manner that reflects positively on the image and reputation of the company
- Assists or delivers the following customer services:
- Installation and set-up of hardware, hardware modifications, first line maintenance, multi-vendor maintenance
- Performs periodic preventative maintenance on assigned products
- Diagnoses problems, makes minor repairs, and replaces components (at the module level). Follows appropriate security procedures when working with ATM’s and or within financial institutions.
- Equipment Staging and Installation
- Performs shop or site staging of equipment as assigned
- Assists, as part of a team, in site preparation and equipment installation. May install limited modifications or Field Retrofit Orders (FROs)
- Performs any needed modular swaps and unit replacements
- Responsible for all NCR assets that will be used in the delivery of customer services (i.e. tools, software, vehicles, documentation, and intellectual property), or as assigned by management
- Maintain an appropriate parts inventory as we
- Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
- Statement to Third Party Agencies
- To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
NCR Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: