Motorola Off Campus Drive for 2015, 2016 Batch freshers :
|Experience||0 - 1 Year|
|Event Date||24th August 2016|
|Last Date||20 August 2016|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.13,00,000 - 14,00,000 /-|
About The Company:
Motorola created the mobile communications industry. We invented most of the protocols and technologies that make mobile communications possible, including the first mobile phone, the first base station and pretty much everything else in between.
Motorola Mobility, owned by Lenovo, fuses innovative technology with human insights to create experiences that simplify, connect and enrich people's lives. Motorola exists to invent, build and deliver the best mobile devices on the planet improving the lives of millions of people.
- As an Android Developer, you will develop applications primarily in Java and using the Android/Android Wear SDK.
- You would design and develop Android applications for smartphones and wearables for Motorola experiences encompassing these devices.
- You would also have the opportunity to build scalable, robust and extensible cloud services and applications that support the Motorola experiences on devices and wearables
- Experience with Android mobile application development is a plus
- Contribution to open source communities – Github / Meetup groups / etc is a plus
- Prototyping and publishing own apps on the Android App Store is a plus
- Experience with working on Android wearables is plus
- Experience with scrum based agile development model is a plus
- 2015/ 2016 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EC)
- Excellent academics (atleast 80% or 8 CGPA)
- Product company experience/ offer
- Strong programming experience in Java/C++ is required
- Experience with software architecture and design patterns including object oriented design methodologies is desired.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithm
- 2015 batch (upto 1 year experience) : 13 lakhs + 1 lakh joining bonus
- 2016 batch : 12 lakhs + 1 lakh joining bonus
Motorola Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply For Motorola Off Campus Drive 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!