MindTree Recruitment 2016 for Finance Freshers in Bangalore. MindTree Job Openings in Bangalore for Freshers as Finance Support position. Only B.Com, BA, BBA, MBA freshers are eligible to apply fort this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
MindTree Recruitment 2016 for Finance Freshers:
|Company Name||MindTree Limited|
|Qualification||B.Com, BA, BBA, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Finance Support|
About The Company:
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally with more than 200 clients and offices in 14 countries. We deliver amazing results: Helping 100 million passengers fly safely. Improving security and performance for one of the world’s largest e-commerce stores. Unifying brand messaging and improving engagement for one billion consumers. For Mindtree, “Welcome to possible” is more than a slogan – it reflects our approach to every engagement.
- The role involves processing of financial transactions with a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- The candidate needs to have excellent multi-tasking ability and good written and spoken communication skills. Exposure to AS 400 or SAP would be an added advantage
- Good English written and spoken communications skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of Finance / Order Management / Procurement.
- Working knowledge of applications in any client environment (Ex: Citrix).
- Customer service orientation.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Documentation ability.
- Knowledge of SLAs like transaction accuracy, turnaround time and AHT.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment if necessary.
- Prior experience of 6 months – 1.5 years in a KPO or Shared Service environment is preferred.
- Graduates with commerce and arts background are preferred – 60% and above (MBA- Finance, B.Com, BBM, BBA, BA – Economics
Mindtree Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs