Maxxton Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer Freshers on 27th August 2016. Maxxton Job Openings in Pune for freshers as Software Engineer Position. 2015, 2016 Passout BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Maxxton Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer Freshers:
|Company Name||Maxxton India Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Event Date||27th August 2016|
|Last Date||25th August 2016|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT- Software|
About The Company:
Beyond the Dutch roots, Maxxton has expanded greatly their client base and geographical coverage. The company is part of an international group which includes support and development offices in India, business development offices in UK and USA and its head offices in The Netherlands. The group now counts clients across the globe with properties located in three continents.
Maxxton’s approach is data-driven. Accessing all the organisation’s data from one database, we help facilitating better decision making at strategic level and operational benefits, thanks to real time visibility across all departments.
- You will be working as pure Java developer implementing new functionality in existing product, fixing bugs, helping others to understand the cause for any problem, doing unit testing to ensure quality and working with a team and assisting juniors for solving minor problems.
- 2015 / 16 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT) or MCA
- Good academics
- Good pH score
- Understand the requirements and develop the source code as per the design specifications and coding standards
- Work on the technical activities on ongoing application development, maintenance and support as instructed by the team lead
- Design & develop unit test cases, build test data and perform unit/integration testing to cater to the system requirements. This is required to ensure the quality of the development.
- Learn yourself new things – Newyse (our flagship product) and Tools/Technologies that we use in Maxxton
- Keep the ticketing system (JIRA) regularly updated with estimations, progress, problems you are facing, due dates etc.
- Take the responsibility of completing the given tasks as per deadline
- Report to the team lead about queries, assistance, status, any other needs etc.
- Knowledge of Core Java, Swing, JDBC, PL/SQL
- Good logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of J2EE, frameworks like Spring, Hibernate will be an added advantage
Maxxton Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs