JPMorgan Chase Hiring for MSSQL DBA in Bangalore - Apply Online. JPMorgan Chase Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as MSSQL DBA position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
JPMorgan Chase Hiring for MSSQL DBA in Bangalore:
|Company Name||JPMorgan Chase|
|Job Role||MSSQL DBA|
About The Company:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
- Global Services Operations (GSO) - is responsible for service support and delivery for JPMorgan Chase's Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI). Through its Global Service Desk and Infrastructure Operations Centers, GSO provides global, coordinated diagnostic and support services, while Production Assurance and Support functions leverage and execute industry-leading infrastructure management and support processes that are designed to minimize customer outages and impacts.
- MSSQL Database administrator required to work in a global support team supporting GSO servers. This is a permanent staff position.
- As a Database Administrator, you will administer, maintain and utilize policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the databases. Implement data models and database designs, data access and table maintenance codes; resolve database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues. Support production DBA in daily or emergency procedures to resolve issues.
- You will work with the Information Architect and Database Designer to help implement the physical data model. Help develop and validate the database implementation plan. Create database objects and maintain their physical organization/relationships. Support the data loads into the databases. Ensure that the application, and any enhancements, interact efficiently with the database. Develop and implement database performance monitoring process and analyze monitoring data for performance optimization opportunities.
- Create/Implement database maintenance plan to ensure data integrity. Manage the on-site backup and recovery process and/or support the off-site backup and recovery teams· Plan for and execute any required database upgrades and migration (patches etc.)
- Staff will be required to work 5 days a week (Friday to Tuesday) for 9 hour a day. Staff will be required to work either of ASIA or EMEA shifts including public holidays which will be compensated with days in lieu and weekend support on rotational basis.
Responsible for SQL Database Production and non production database infrastructure and support.
Ability to architect, design and configure large, complex databases with replication and high-availability on the most current MSSQL versions.
Translate comprehensive DB architecture, implementation and upgrade plans and assists in definition of database standards, policies, and procedures.
Lead data requirements, architecture review, and modeling sessions.
Primary contact for projects within the team, interfacing with project managers, application development staff and executive management.
Project based infrastructure and Execute database software installation (SQL Server 2008 & 2012 cluster), database creations/configurations and loads.
Maintenance and support of SQL server Mirroring, Log shipping, Clustering, and other methods of disaster recovery.
Day-to-day production operations (incident break/fix, change, service requests, vulnerability management).
Production and non production patch/upgrade management.
Weekend work will need to be undertaken.
Customer support & communications.
Minimum of 7 years of experience with a Relational Database Administration in a production environment.
Experience with SQL server clusters with multiple nodes on each cluster mirroring and other methods of disaster recovery.
Knowledge of advance features of sql server 2008 and working knowledge of SQL 2012
Migration of Microsoft SQL databases from one platform to another
Solid experience with SQL server 2008 cluster installation and configuration.
Experience with SSIS packages, SSRS and SSAS.
Knowledge of SAN and Responsible for data loading, security, performance monitoring and tuning, capacity planning, and backup and recovery.
Solid skills in database performance fine tuning and optimizing poorly performing queries, stored procedures.
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Good communication skills for providing documentation to support personnel, customers, and managers
Good leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
Ability to work in a team environment
Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of degree level education
- ITIL Knowledge
- Self-starter with ability to acquire new skills autonomously
- Demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills in English language
JPMorgan Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs