Infosys Job Openings 2016 for Process Executive in Pune. Infosys Job Openings in Pune for Process Executive Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply apply online through the below provided link.
Infosys Job Openings 2016 for Process Executive:
|Experience||Less Than 2 Years|
|Job Role||Process Executive|
- Process Re engineering : Delivers on the new process / approach IN ORDER TO meet client / internal goals
- Knowledge Management : Shares experiences IN ORDER TO facilitate capture of tacit knowledge
- Customer Interaction : Resolves individual cases that need re-work IN ORDER TO ensure high C-Sat / NPS score from the end user.
- Process Compliance : In a voice process – Effectively executes calls of the clients customers, resolves query/issue as per deliverables outlined, maintains voice quality as per standard agreed, handles repetitive calls and strives for target maximisation IN ORDER TO meet quality standards. In a data process – Executes client transactions i.e. attends to the transactions, verifies basic information, and closes customer query /issue as pe r defined SOP/ parameters prescribed; Ensures appropriate documentation of the upshot from the last transaction on the clients account as per the prescribed format. IN ORDER TO meet quality standards.
- SLA Compliance : In a data process – Executes trans actions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines such as verifying documents, processing bills, analysis of data, responding to complaints/queries on mail, interacting with vendors for order management depending on the process (the nature of the transaction would depend on the process) IN ORDER TO meet SLA targets. In a voice process – Follows all predefined procedures, adheres to all the laws regarding telesales applicable in that specific location in order to meet SLA target and to ensure that the per performance parameters are met and exceeded IN ORDER TO meet SLA targets
Infosys Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs