IBM Recruitment 2016 for System Engineer Freshers – Apply Online. IBM Job Openings in Noida for freshers as System Engineer position. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check:IBM Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
IBM Recruitment 2016 for System Engineer Freshers:
|Company Name||IBM India|
|Job Role||System Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry. IBM Sales & Distribution develops, integrates, sells and distributes IBM’s unparalleled array of products and services. IBM offers its products through its global organizations. Consistent with IBM’s focus on business values, the company’s global team of account representatives combines a deep understanding of each client’s organizational and industry specific needs with comprehensive knowledge of the products, technologies and services offered by IBM and its network of business partners.
What you’ll do
- We are looking for exceptional candidates who are enterprising, have good interpersonal skills, have the ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients.
- They must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time. Excellent communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems are a must. As new recruits, they will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talent. The GBS Global Delivery Center is a challenging and an enriching platform to implement their academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more importantly, make a difference.
How we’ll help you grow
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
- Should have experience in basic supporting/troubleshooting Cisco or other network devices: Switches, routers.
- Should Monitor network devices for CPU, Memory and throughput on daily basis.
- Should involve in daily monitor network traffic and trouble shoot networks related issue.
- Should have an experience in verifying network devices warning logs in SYSLOG server.
- Must manage all reoccurring problems and ensure work within time frame
- Must have Basic knowledge on Telecom nodes would be helpful.
- Should be the CCNA Certified
- Should have hand’s on experience on handling the Switching (Capacity Planning & VLAN’s), routing protocol (OSPF and BGP) and sub-netting.
- Must have experience in maintaining and verifying Checkpoint and Juniper Firewalls.
- Should have experience in monitoring network devices for CPU, Memory and throughput on daily basis.
IBM Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs