HSBC Jobs for freshers in Mumbai in August 2016 - Apply online. HSBC Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as VP FCC RBWM Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. You can also check HSBC Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
HSBC Jobs for freshers in Mumbai:
|Job Role||VP FCC RBWM|
- If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
- Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
- Financial Crime Compliance aligns current activities within Global Risk and helps to build these into a more integrated framework to conduct Customer Due Diligence which enables HSBC to manage financial crime risk more effectively. It builds stronger controls to improve the way Financial Crime Compliance risks are managed in order to spot gaps as well as trends so that the team can take action. It proactively gathers and analyses financial intelligence in a smart way so that suspicious transactions, activities or connections can be identified and we can adequately protect our customers from the threat of financial crime.
- The job holder needs to provide FCC related policy advice and local regulatory advice to INM RBWM with respect to products, services and clients risk management.
- It is a strategic risk management role supporting the SVP FCC (RBWM) in providing oversight and management, of all aspects of Financial Crime Risk.
- The job holder needs to provide impact analysis of regulatory changes, coordination, driving and execution of the various Financial Crime Compliance work streams, while ensuring alignment with Global Standards.
- The role requires strong partnership with the RBWM and related stakeholders like Change Delivery team, to drive the implementation of various work streams and initiatives which fall under Financial Crime Risk and Global Standards.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, with experience of dealing with executives at all levels including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management and policy in the language of business.
- Ability to lead change, contributing to joining up with the other teams in Risk and Business within India.
HSBC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply HSBC Recruitment 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!