HP Recruitment 2016 - 2017 for BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers. HP Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Technology Consultant position. BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You can crack the interview check HP Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: HP Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
HP Recruitment 2016 - 2017 for BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Job Role||Technology Consultant|
About The Company:
- HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions. Big Data has changed the software landscape and HPE is leading the way.
- Experience: Hands on experience in Solution design, installing and configuring Cloud Automation tools.
- Experience in deploying and integrating HP Cloud and Automation suite of products at customer site
- HP OO/HP SA, HP CSA/HP OO, HP OO/HP DMA, (minimum 2 products preferred )
- Cloud and Automation, HP OO, HP SA, HP DMA, HP CSA, HP Openstack,
- Excellent troubleshooting skills of infrastructure deployment issues.
- Preparing re-usable artifacts for practice development activities to cut down implementation effort – Knowledge briefs, configuration/ operational guides, user acceptance test plan .etc
- Unix OS's (HPUX, Solaris, AIX, Linux etc.) windows OS basic administration skills
- Experience or exposure to Virtualization technologies (VMware, RHEV, KVM).
- Good Java programming skills (Preferred for BPM/Diagnostics resources )
- Understanding of Networking Concepts - i.e ability to make changes on router etc is plus
- Experience or exposure to a RDBMS (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL).
- ITSM v3 foundation certification
- Self motivated, self starter having ability to work out technical issues and approaches without a lot of assistance (ie. Pick up a manual and learn how to do something)
- In depth troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience in working with other members at remote location (International)
- Time flexibility for meetings that may be conducted outside local business hours
- Available to travel (Both Domestic & International)
- Excellent team player
- Flexible to work in 24*7 work timing
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
HP Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: