HP Off Campus Drive 2016 – 2017 for Financial Analyst Freshers. HP Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Financial Analyst position. B.Com, MBA, CA, ICWA Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You can crack the interview check HP Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: HP Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
HP Off Campus Drive 2016 – 2017 for Financial Analyst:
|Qualification||B.Com, MBA, CA, ICWA|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
Hewlett Packard Company provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law
- Provides standard to moderately complex financial support that is either transnational or analytical for a financial function or a business.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to actively ensure basic financial analysis needs are met.
- Handles moderately complex business issues on a routine basis.
- Provides analytic support to business initiatives.
- Develops a deeper understanding of the company’s financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
- Ability to influence a particular cost center within a business, typically interacting with managers
Education and Experience Required:
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business acumen.
HP Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs