HP Job Openings for Java Developers in Bangalore 2016. HP Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Java Developer position. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You can crack the interview check HP Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
About The Company:
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Accountable for own work.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- 0-2 years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net. Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting. Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
HP Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: