Harman Off Campus Drive for BE, B.Tech Freshers on 20th August 2016. Harman Job openings in Bangalore for freshers as Associate Software Engineer Position. The salary offered would be 4.5 lakhs per annum. The last date to apply online is 18th August 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Harman Off Campus Drive for BE, B.Tech Freshers:
|Company Name||Harman International|
|Event Date||20th August 2016|
|Last Date||18th August 2016|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
Chances are HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today. More than 80 percent of the world’s luxury cars are equipped with our premium audio and infotainment systems. Your favorite music, movie or television show was likely recorded or broadcast with our help. We share the stage with talented performing artists from every genre, and we fill the world’s premier sporting and entertainment venues with great sound and light.
- Software Development role in a product based company working in the automotive infotainment domain.
- Good programming knowledge in C/C++ languages.
- Working in a vast array of technology areas as Embedded RTOS, Android, HMI, Apple CarPlay, Google Automotive Link (GAL).
- Doing Development in multiple domains:
- Phone projection, Systems Programming, Device Drivers, Bluetooth, Wifi, Voice recognition, Audio, Apps, etc.
- Opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered, embedded software stack, requiring niche skills.
- Be part of a highly dynamic, fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.
- Exact team allocation will be based on assessment, suitability, available opportunity and candidate’s interest.
- 2015/16 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics,EEE,E&C)
- Good PH score & good academic record
Harman Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs