Genpact Walkin Drive for Tech Support | Hiring for 0-4 Years Freshers | Bangalore | 12th & 13th January 2018. Genpact Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Tech Support(Voice Process) Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can crack the Genpact interview check Genpact placement papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Jobs in Bangalore
Genpact Walkin Drive for Tech Support Freshers
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Tech Support(Voice Process)|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||1,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A|
- Profile: Customer Support/ Tech Support (Voice Process)
- Education: Any Graduate
- Experience: 0-3 Years
- BA/B.Sc/B.Tech/B.com any degree or equivalent with strong academic record.
- Previous experience in Customer Service role preferred.
- Active user of internet and online applications. strong knowledge of current affairs.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English.
- Must be able to work on flexible schedule.
- Technologically capable: have had experience troubleshooting personal electronic devices.
- Freshers with Good communications can also apply.
- Respond to Customer inquiries and problem escalations.
- Provide E-mail and Phone support to trouble shoot and resolve issues experience.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers.
Genpact Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Date: 12th & 13th January 2018
Walkin Time: 11AM – 2PM
Genpact ,Salarpuria soft zone,(SMS Building) Bellandur Petrol bunk bus stop-560103
- 2 Updated resume (Mention “HR Sudipta” on top of the resume)
- I’d Proof photocopy and original
- 2 Passport size photographs.
- Mention ” HR Sudipta ” on top of the resume (mandatory).
- MCA / M.Tech not required.
Genpact Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Genpact Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 18th to 20th August 2016
Interview Timings: 10 AM – 2 PM
Opp NGRI, beside Hero Showroom,