EY Jobs for CA 2016 Graduate in Bangalore - Apply Online. EY Job Openings in Bangalore and Hyderabad for freshers as Charted Accountant position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
EY Jobs for CA 2016 Graduate in Bangalore:
|Experience||0 - 1 years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad|
|Job Role||Charted Accountant|
|Industry Type||Accounting / Finance|
|Salary||6,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A|
- As a senior, you are required to manage a portfolio of clients and be responsible for the timeliness and quality of the work of the Global shared services team serving that client. The role requires technical knowledge of audit and accounting standards and strong project management skills along with well-developed communication and leadership skills.
- Seniors work on increasingly challenge engagements, in order to gain the experience and skills needed to manage a portfolio. Seniors typically manage small teams comprising Associates, Advanced Associates and Lead Associates.
- The role will be the blended experience of EYs domestic and multinational clients for CAs who will like to gain exposure to IFRS/ ISAs/ multinational companies whilst retaining domestic client experience.
- Audit Technical skills: good knowledge of Indian auditing standards. Working knowledge of ISAs an advantage.
- Accounting Standards: good working knowledge of Indian GAAP and financial performance and measurement concepts. Working knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP an advantage.
- Coaching skills: able to coach and supervise junior team members and give feedback.
- Project Management skills: able to run multiple (5-6) engagements and team members simultaneously and should also collaborate with the onshore engagement team to identify critical project outcomes, work products, barriers to success, and changes in expectations or scope.
- Communication skills: builds relationships with on-site and overseas colleagues, explains issues clearly, escalate and resolve problems appropriately.
- Team player: contribute to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism toward work challenges
- Qualified chartered accountant with 0-6 months experience
- Energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Empathy, patience, confidence, seeks continuous improvement
- Robust and assertive, able to handle conflicting demands and priorities
- Attention to detail
- Education: Charted Accountant
EY Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For EY Recruitment 2016:
Share This Job Opening...!!