EY Gurgaon Walkin Drive for freshers on 16th and 17th August 2016. EY Job Openings in Gurgaon for freshers as Assurance Associate position. B.Com, MBA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
EY Gurgaon Walkin Drive for freshers:
|Experience||0 – 5 Year|
|Job Role||Assurance Associate|
|Industry Type||Accounting / Finance|
- The role of a GDS Associate is to carry out routine substantive and controls-based procedures from the GDS India offices supporting the various Global client serving audit teams mostly based in the Americas & European countries.
- Key expectations for this role are to provide high quality results to these multinational teams, often to a tight deadline.
- Be responsible for delivering highest quality on every task assigned in line with EY Global audit methodology and the expectations of Global audit teams.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues or audit risks.
- Execute & document specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, local teams work step allocation and planned audit approach.
- Build knowledge about risk management which includes understanding significant business processes, regulation applicable to the client, other risks specific to a clients business.
- Timely identification of accounting and auditing issues, clearly document the facts and findings, and discuss with GDS senior/Assistant Manager.
- Work with the GDS senior and global team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Interact with the global audit team on a regular basis and develop productive working relationship with them.
- Contribute ideas for improvement by comparing efficiency of audit procedures performed across different clients.
- Contributes to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism towards work challenges.
- Promote EYs ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality.
- Develop knowledge of use of EY technology and tools to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Language capability : German (B1, B2 & C1 preferred) or equivalent qualification
- 0 to 5 yrs relevant work experience (in German language related role)
- Knowledge of basic accounting and book-keeping is preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- B.Com / MBA (Finance)with German language expertise mentioned above can apply
EY Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Ernst Young Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 16th and 17th August 2016
Walk-in Time: 10 AM – 12 PM
EY GDS India Pvt. Ltd.
DLF Cyber Greens, Tower D & E
DLF Phase 3, 8th Floor
(Opposite World Laprascopy Hospital)
Contact Person: Anshul Talwar / Ankit Aneja