Extreme Network Off Campus 2016 - 2017:
|Company Name||Extreme Networks India Pvt Ltd|
|Event Date||4th September 2016|
|Last Date||2nd September 2016|
|Job Role||Associate Software/Software QA Engineer|
About The Company:
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) is a software and service led solutions company with advanced networking technology solutions and platforms. Extreme Networks offers award-winning customer support and has achieved one of the highest Net Promoter Scores in the industry.
Extreme Networks is headquartered in San Jose, CA and has more than 14,000 customers in over 80 countries. For more information, visit Extreme's website. Location – Chennai, India
- The individual will play the role of individual contributor in a development role in the Global product sustenance team. This would require the individual to do the following:
- Analyze and fix customer issues in various functional areas of the product.
- Work with SQA members of sustenance team to replicate customer issues and provide analysis and work-around for the problems.
- Work with TAC (if required) on critical accounts/issues to enable quicker resolution.
- Work with mainline development/SQA team members to analyze/fix customer issues in the product.
- Work with the team to set-up and maintain the lab for the team’s usage.
- Be flexible and available remotely or by phone or by presence at the office (whichever best suits the situation and the team) to extend help for escalations during holidays or off working hours.
- Be available to work/own small features, if time permits.
- Be available for occasional travel to customer sites for debugging/assistance for customer escalations, if required.
- BE/BTech 2015/16 batch
- CS/IT/IS/ECE/EEE branches preferred
- Good academic record
- High pH score
- Excellent analytical, communications (verbal / written) and interpersonal skills. Should be a team person.
- Good “C” programming skills.
- Basic Networking.
Extreme Network Selection Process:
- Level 1 will be a written technical test (to check C language skill) at Bangalore, Chennai on Sep 4, 2016, Sunday.
- Level 2 will be face to face interview rounds (for candidates who cleared Level 1) at Chennai on Sep 10, 2016, Saturday .
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For Extreme Network Recruitment 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!